Potter Dix Early Learning Facility
We believe that all children are unique individuals who have strengths and are naturally curious. Children need to be provided with a safe, organized, child-directed learning environment that emphasizes mutual respect, fun, discovery, literacy and also addresses sensory needs. We believe that parents are the most important part of a child's life and we will work with parents to benefit the child.
As a dedicated and supported staff, it is our mission to:
- Provide appropriate services to ALL children.
- Continue to grow professionally in order to better serve children and families.
- Foster self-esteem while celebrating children's successes.
- Establish a fun and safe environment.
- Encourage children to make discoveries and realize their potential.
- Support and build a trusting relationship with parents, children, and other professionals.
Goals and Objectives
To help Children:
- Develop effective communication skills.
- Develop the ability to choose and follow through on personally meaningful experiences.
- Develop large and small muscles through play-based activities.
- Demonstrate an awareness of daily routine.
- Develop a level of independence in self-care skills.
- Develop problem-solving strategies
- Develop child appreciation as they explore the developmental age-appropriate environment around them.
Hours of Operation
Open 6:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. If needed earlier or later, please speak with a staff member prior to, and we will try to accommodate.
Potter-Dix Early Learning Facility
303 Walnut Street
Potter, Nebraska 69156